You showed me I
can feel safe in my home
Our Repair Team performs critical home repairs that impact a resident’s health and safety. Examples include plumbing, electrical, roofing, heating, and more. A co-payment is required for each completed repair and is based on household income and total job cost.
Are you in need of a critical repair?
See registration requirements below:
Homeowner (owner occupied residences only) located in Kent County
Meet income eligibility requirements based on household size
Ability to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of Ownership: A deed, land contract, mortgage document, or mobile home title
- Your Michigan driver’s license or Michigan Identification card
- Your most recent pay stub (if applicable)
- Your latest federal & state tax return with all W-2’s, schedules, IRS Form 1099 for pension,
or self-employment income (if applicable)
- Your current Social Security Administration Annual Awards Benefit Letter (if applicable)
- Food and/or cash assistance award letter (if available)
- Your Friend-of-the-Court verification documents (if applicable)
Are you in need of furnace repair or replacement? These jobs are open to any Kent County homeowner with a household income of 80% AMI or less. Click HERE to view the current income limits table.