You showed me I
can feel safe in my home
Our Repair Team performs critical home repairs that impact a resident’s health and safety. Examples include plumbing, electrical, roofing, heating, and more. A co-payment is required for each completed repair and is based on household income and total job cost.
You may qualify!
To see our eligibility requirements, please view the income limits table below. For all inquiries on registration or eligibility, please call us at (616) 241-2601 or visit our Contact Us page.
Are you in need of a critical repair?
See registration requirements below:
Homeowner (owner occupied residences only) located in Kent County
Meet income eligibility requirements based on household size
Ability to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of Ownership: A deed, land contract, mortgage document, or mobile home title
- Your Michigan driver’s license or Michigan Identification card
- Your most recent pay stub (if applicable)
- Your latest federal & state tax return with all W-2’s, schedules, IRS Form 1099 for pension,
or self-employment income (if applicable)
- Your current Social Security Administration Annual Awards Benefit Letter (if applicable)
- Food and/or cash assistance award letter (if available)
- Your Friend-of-the-Court verification documents (if applicable)
Are you in need of furnace repair or replacement? These jobs are open to any Kent County homeowner with a household income of 80% AMI or less. Click HERE to view the current income limits table.